Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First day of School!

Last night was my first day of puppy school. I met several new friends and enjoyed hanging out with Dave and Sarah outside at the Armory. I think they learned a lot about how to improve my listening skills! I enjoyed the exercises where I got treated. :o)

We had a few minutes of free play together. I was a little shy and stayed on the margins of the group. Hopefully 6 weeks of puppy school we help me gain a little confidence in my group.




This is my teacher. She was really nice but liked to make me sit when I didn't really want to. She gave me homework, too. Dave has been working really hard with me today on all our new exercises! Can't wait for puppy school next week when I can see my friends again!





No comments:

Post a Comment