I'm loving Kalamazoo! I'm getting lots of rest (Dave is too!). I'm also loving Pam and John's beautiful back yard. When I first got here, Dave threw a stick in the pond and I ran after it! I didn't understand what the pond was and quickly became a drowned rat! Needless to say, the stick was not worth it. What a mean trick! I've been watching birds from the deck. I wish I could stay forever!Saturday, September 5, 2009
Kalamazoo, MI at last!
I'm loving Kalamazoo! I'm getting lots of rest (Dave is too!). I'm also loving Pam and John's beautiful back yard. When I first got here, Dave threw a stick in the pond and I ran after it! I didn't understand what the pond was and quickly became a drowned rat! Needless to say, the stick was not worth it. What a mean trick! I've been watching birds from the deck. I wish I could stay forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment