Grandma Pam and Molly dog sent us a finals present! Lots of yummy stuff for Dave (Sarah hopes he will share with her) and then a purple squeaky dinosaur. How did they know that that was JUST what I wanted!!?!?! I think I'm going to take it to play when I go see my buddies Kendall and Gus during the time Dave and Sarah are studying for finals! They will love it!Wednesday, April 28, 2010
A Present from Pam and Molly!
Grandma Pam and Molly dog sent us a finals present! Lots of yummy stuff for Dave (Sarah hopes he will share with her) and then a purple squeaky dinosaur. How did they know that that was JUST what I wanted!!?!?! I think I'm going to take it to play when I go see my buddies Kendall and Gus during the time Dave and Sarah are studying for finals! They will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment