
I have to admit, winter has got the best of me. All this snow... No real play time! Sometimes I think I would like to go out for a little jog, but I find that my paws just get too cold to stay out too long (I even do a three legged hop to indicate to Sarah that I just cannot take it anymore). So sadly, I find myself sleeping most of the day and dreaming about sunshine and spring weather. It could not get here soon enough. As you can tell from above, Sarah and Dave just haven't been that fun either. Corporate Finance reading = boring!
I apologize for not blogging over the past few months, but I am ready to start back and have really missed speaking with you all.
As some of you may know, I am preparing for an exciting summer. Dave asked Sarah to marry him, and she said yes! And they are not wasting any time in getting down the aisle. Folks, we are less than 6 months away from the big day! I'm nervous as I just recently learned of the special role I will be playing. At first I was pretty confused? "Ring Baerer? What is that?" However, once I learned that it was a fairly important, and simple, job, I was up for the challenge. I have six months to learn to walk down a straight line towards Dave without being distracted by all the lovely people "cooing" over me. It may be difficult, as you know how much I love people (especially lovely ones), however, I will keep my eye on the prize and will deliver the rings so that my family may become one! :o)
Here's a picture of my intial response to the words "Ring Bearer". You know, I just can't help but look so cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment