Friday, June 11, 2010

My first baseball game

It was Bark in the Park last night at Applebees park. Me and 366 of my doggie friends of Lexington enjoyed watching the baseball game. I actually really enjoyed the game because I like to play with baseballs and I was patiently waiting to join the team on the field! It was a wonderful summer night! I even got to hang out with a dog smaller than me... actually, alot smaller than me...!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Jilly and I wanted to stop by and say that your blog is awesome! I see on the side that you (Sarah) are in law school. That's fantastic. I wish you well with all your goals and endeavors!
    Have a wonderful week :-).
    -Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all good. Keep doing that.


    Thank you for sharing and updating!

    I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!


    Here is my Favorites FIFA 16 Coins will sent to you at http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

    fb&ins:coooolcatt

    fans me :)

    ReplyDelete