Tomorrow I'm going camping and I'm so excited. I wonder if I'll like sleeping in a tent. On Saturday I am going to support Trey Grayson at the Fancy Farm Picnic. This is the dress I'm going to wear. Patriotic PUP!
Don't forget to vote for Sarah and Dave in their Ultimate Wedding Contest. Click on my cute little face above to go to vote!
Welcome to Ella's Blog
Hi All!
I'm a puppy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I just love my life and I am so happy to be able to share it with you! I was born March 1, 2009 in Berry, KY. I had three sisters and a brother. Now I live at Merrick Place in Lexington. Thank you for visiting my blog.
I graduated from Transylvania University in May 2008 and I'm now finishing up my first year of law school! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I have wonderful family and friends and I am also blessed with a sweet and handsome boyfriend, Dave. I just recently adopted this cute little cav, Ella!
No comments:
Post a Comment