I finally met sweet Leighan. I think she wanted to take me home. She said that I was her dog! Sarah said I had to stay with her... I'm glad because I would have missed her a lot.
Don't forget to vote for Sarah and Dave in their Ultimate Wedding Contest. Click on my cute little face above to go to vote!
Welcome to Ella's Blog
Hi All!
I'm a puppy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I just love my life and I am so happy to be able to share it with you! I was born March 1, 2009 in Berry, KY. I had three sisters and a brother. Now I live at Merrick Place in Lexington. Thank you for visiting my blog.
I graduated from Transylvania University in May 2008 and I'm now finishing up my first year of law school! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I have wonderful family and friends and I am also blessed with a sweet and handsome boyfriend, Dave. I just recently adopted this cute little cav, Ella!
No comments:
Post a Comment