.jpg)
.jpg)
I woke up really early today. I was confused because it was still dark, but I was happy to be going on an adventure (usually Monday's aren't as exciting). We went to the animal hospital and I was greeted by my friends. They are so nice and think my fur is so soft. Sarah didn't get to tell me goodbye because I was having so much fun. I think that made her sad. They took me into the back and suddenly I got really sleepy. I think I slept a long time! Soon after I woke up, Sarah and Dave were there to pick me up. A few things were different... I had received a pedicure and there was a little scratch on my belly. I'm still a little groggy, I guess from sleeping so much... and I haven't moved from the couch, which is okay by me. I have my special blanket and my puppy to keep me warm. Well... thats all... I can barely keep my eyes open. Thank you for all your well wishes. Thank you Libby for sending me a snuggle. Perhaps we can have a playdate soon. Also, puppy kisses to Christian who I hear is also on the couch these days with the flu :o( Feel better soon..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment