Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Own Race for the Cure



This morning, Sarah and Dave took me to run in my own Race for the Cure, a 2K for "K9s" in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Here we are in the park (check out the cool pink bandana they gave me) where we thought the race was going to take place. It was nice and green... little did we know, we were only STARTING in the park. The race was along the parade route which equaled lots of cheerleaders and distractions. I still did my best to run really hard. My competition was much bigger than me, but I still ended up placing 4th! Sarah and Dave were very proud. Below are pictures from the start and finish line.


I was just exhausted after the race! Dave was the best running partner :o)



Here are some pictures from the parade that took place after the race. What a beautiful day to watch a parade with my two favorite people!


No comments:

Post a Comment