.jpg)
.jpg)
Have you ever had a goal that you never thought you would reach? A goal that you worked so hard towards, but always seemed to fall two steps back with every step up? Well I had a goal, a dream, an aspiration-- and today it was completely REALIZED. My goal was to make it up the stairs to the apartment and today I did just that. I climbed each of the 14 steps all by myself! Up until now, I would make it up a few steps, but somehow would quickly end up back on the bottom every time. Not today! With a big run and go, Sarah on the top with my toys, and Dave on the bottom just in case something went terribly wrong, I made it all the way to the top in record time. This is the beginning of a new era. Watch out world, here I come!!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment