Sunday, May 3, 2009

My day with Dave!


Sarah traveled to Barbourville with Mama Billiter today to visit Joetta and Libby. They took pictures and picked out pretty dresses! While they were gone, I stayed with Dave. It was a great day. I made sure to be a good puppy so he could get lots of studying done. I was very content on his comfy couch.
Sarah was very excited to see me when she returned home!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, my name is Dixie. I am a cairn terrier and I am ten weeks old. I have the coolest and greatest owners in the world. The day they bought me they took me to their motorhome on a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Wind in my hair and bugs in my teeth. What a life. Sarah, my owners want to know if you have ever read the speech you wrote long ago?

    Peace-Love-Happiness

    ReplyDelete