.jpg)
.jpg)
Last night was NOT the best night of my life! I had a horrible stomach ache and did not sleep a wink. (Unfortunately, that means Sarah didn't sleep either, but she still loves me.) I think I might have accidentally eaten something not so good and my belly was swollen and grumbled all night long. PLUS, it rained all night, so each time I had to go out the grass was wet. I will not "Go Potty" on wet grass... just not my style! Anyway, 7am came around and I just could not hold it in... I think you know what happened without me having to go into the details. =0(
As a result of the sickness, Sarah thought it was a good time to take my first bath at home and just wash it all away! I did not think this was a good idea and was pretty miserable throughout the entire process. Check out my face in these pictures!
Good news: Now I'm clean AND feeling much better!

No comments:
Post a Comment