When Sarah and Dave drove up to Berry,KY to pick me up and bring me home (which was over a month ago now), they brought with them a little teddy bear with a squeaky sound. They thought I would want to play with it, but they were wrong. I wasn't interested in it at all! Well lately it's been my favorite toy. Funny how old toys become new again when they stay out of sight for a couple of weeks... Here is me after a long wrestling match with my little teddy.
Friday, May 29, 2009
My new old toy...
When Sarah and Dave drove up to Berry,KY to pick me up and bring me home (which was over a month ago now), they brought with them a little teddy bear with a squeaky sound. They thought I would want to play with it, but they were wrong. I wasn't interested in it at all! Well lately it's been my favorite toy. Funny how old toys become new again when they stay out of sight for a couple of weeks... Here is me after a long wrestling match with my little teddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment