Today I had my third round of shots. I took it very well with only a short little squeal. They were nice enough to put all three vaccines in one shot so that I was on stuck once and it was very quick. I was in a little bit of pain and was sleeping for the rest of the day, but I know I'm much healthier now! I can't wait to be fully vaccinated so that I can go meet friends at the dog park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ella, I got my booster shot today. It hurt like a hog bite. I cried. I'm not as brave as you are. I got to ride the motorcycle to the vet and that made me feel better. I am still in Florida. I am going to Myrtle Beach soon and then to my home in Kentucky on June 7th. I hope to get to see my cousins the Billiters. I believe you know them. My family said that we are cousins, but I don't know. Tell mommy Sarah I said hello. My family showed me a picture of her and she is sooo pretty!
ReplyDeletePeace-Love-Happiness. Dixie
Dixie -
ReplyDeleteThough you cried a little more, at least your trip to the vet was way more exciting! I would love to join you on a motorcycle one day... I think my ears would not be good for air resistance, but I think I would love it. Sarah says hello and hopes to see you all really soon!!
Ella
PS. Enjoy the beach. I am very jealous!